Hello! My name is Keenan Fitzpatrick and I am currently a  history student (When the Fall semester starts) at Thompson Rivers University. I was born on June 21, 1998, in Kamloops, British Columbia. Growing up in BC can really allow for a lot of chances to go out into the wilderness of the province and take in the natural beauty that is there. I could take an  hour drive and run into a multitude of lakes, mountains, streams, creeks, forests, and waterfalls to explore. It is hard to describe in words just how much I love my province, and to even try to sum up this land in words (especially my poorly written ones) is a disservice to the province.

This site was originally created to showcase some information for a history class that I took in the fall of 2016, but now I’ve changed it’s focus to showcase some of the photos I’ve taken, the adventures I’ve been on, random thoughts that enter my head, and it also serves as a bit of a place for me to store my memories, in case something ungodly happens to me.

So, viewer, words cannot describe how much it means to me that you have taken the time to actually read my ramblings. I am just a small speck of cosmic spudge in this universe, and it honestly does mean a lot to me that you’ve taken the time to read and look at what goes on in my mind.